How are y’all? How’s life?
Okay, first things first. I just got my 7th grade result and I am a scholar! Whoop 😀 My 8th grade begins from April 1. YAY. Okay, onto the award now.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Showcase the award picture.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 3+ bloggers .
- A) What is your blog’s name? B) Why did you name it that?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How many followers do you have?
- Who was your first follower?
- What got you into blogging?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- If you could improve anything at all about WordPress/blogging, what would it be?
- Why do you continue to blog?
- A) My blog’s name is Bibliophile. B) When I started this blog, I spent ages deciding the name. At first I had thought that this blog would only be about literature so I kept its name Bibliophile. And now, I feel like posting not only literature but my feelings and blah blah. I want to change my blog’s name but I’m not so creative.
- I started blogging on January 7, 2016. It has been two and a half months since I have been blogging! Cheers. 😉
- I have 206 followers at the moment and that number keeps increasing! Thank you so much guys. 😀
- My first follower was ipeniwrite! Yay, thankss!
- Ah, now I’ve mentioned that so many times. Nevermind, my sister told me about blogging.
- Everything, really. All the bloggers, commenting on their posts and of course reading them! 🙂
- Wordpress is a pretty site but there have been many glitches lately. I can neither like nor comment on some bloggers’ posts. I can’t visit some bloggers’ site as well. ;-;
- I continue to blog because you guys are really awesome. ;D (Shhh.)
- Tamara Dey
- Simply a Book Drunkard
- Young OFW
- A Writer’s Cauldron
Have a good day/night everyone! See ya guys soon. And, if you wanna do this award, feel free to go ahead! 😀